The Dudette Next Door The Dudette Next Door

Too Bad

Too bad Tord has no other work. I was going to add him to my favorites too.

Saw the ending coming, but it was still well executed. Thanks again for your work.

WTFuture WTFuture

Laughter Ceased

But then the next joke hit, and I laughed anew. Love this work thanks you very much.

Hammer & Fail Hammer & Fail

WOW!!

I actually laughed loud enough that my folks asked me what was so funny.

I very rarely favorite an artist around here, but you're on the list now.

Leaf and Autumn Leaf and Autumn

Nice, thank you.

Very well animated, and a rather cute story as well. The narration sounded a bit like a native american, and the first couple lines came across as chinese prophecy. It was all in all a very meaningful tale.

Newton Trip Newton Trip

That was pretty cool for a "Trip" flash

I loved the various points of views you used, and the different filters and things. You created a widely varied, but totally coherent clip here. Thank you for your hard work. I'll be careful not to let any apples hit me in the head while I'm driving next time.

Ace0fredspades responds:

right, don't drive after apple hit...
IT WILL DRIVE YOU

Miss Dynamite 24 Miss Dynamite 24

Wow!

Your animation improved vastly since the last one. If I were half as good as you, I'd have found a way to make a job out of it.

Sirkowski responds:

It's complicated... XD

The death and birth The death and birth

Birth of a Baby

I figured it was just symbolic of a baby in it's mother's womb being forced to leave the warm, wet, and nutritious space it's in, and sent to a dry, rather cold place that isn't nutritious at all.

You should have prevented it from looping, and just left a replay button at the end. I do like the dash of music mixed in there though. It's very New Age, and that's one of my genres.

Pokemon: Fated Encounter Pokemon: Fated Encounter

If only...

the anime battles were this epic, I can tell you, I'd definitely be watching the series proper. Pretty awesome work. Definitely better than I'll ever be at Flash.

Point Perspective Tutor Point Perspective Tutor

Excellent refresher!

This is a very nice tutorial. When I was in college, I took a drawing class specifically to learn how to do nice perspective. This program refreshed my memory very nicely. I'm actually glad you didn't try to do 3-point perspective. That style is scary, but also pretty awesome looking. Thank you for taking the time to create this.

PS: once you do the movie that those scenes are from, you should put a link to it in the comment. I look forward to seeing it.

Not Another Sprite Fight Not Another Sprite Fight

Really good spriting

I've only just recently discovered sprite animations. But this one is the best single animations I've seen so far. Thank you for taking the time to work on this thing.