Mastermind: WC Mastermind: WC

This is an AMAZING game for only six months of work. I'm highly impressed. Thank you so much for putting it all together.

LARRY: Doug-Out LARRY: Doug-Out

The Difficulty Spikes Far too much.

With that pour bar constantly getting faster, it gets tough enough earning money withOUT Doug running in back. There should be a cap on that speed somewhere around day28. I'm on 38, and I'm lucky if I get three successful pours in a day. let alone enough to make my profit back.

TheDarkMan TheDarkMan

Pretty fun concept.

But I couldn't even get past level 3 at first. Of course right after I typed this, I made it through several levels without too much trouble. Thank you for the time you put into building this game for us.

My First Quantum Trans. My First Quantum Trans.

Really fun game, but...

It's one of the toughest platforming games I've ever played! I don't often give tens, but you're getting one despite the fact that I can't beat it... Yet. It's too fun to put down.

I'm trying not to use the skip option, but I had to on one of the earlier stages. The one right after learning how to use spring momentum to increase your jumps. I could not figure that one out.

Epic Battle Fantasy 3 Epic Battle Fantasy 3

I only played for a few minutes so far.

I loved the previous Epic Battle Fantasies. and was expecting more of the same. But now you've got quests and everything. You even get to actually do RPing as well as fun battles. Thank you much for building this game for us.
10/10
5/5
Favorited (doesn't happen much)
I'll be sharing this with some friends I know as well.

One Button Arthur One Button Arthur

Fun again,

The music is much cooler this time, and the puzzles take a little more thinking. I'm not surprised some people didn't like it. The diagonal levels got a little repetitive though, not sure why.

Tower of Doom! Tower of Doom!

Good for the casual gamer

I've not liked Tower Defense games most of the time because they get TOO tough after a while. This one was fun because it's good for a challenge, but not a huge one. I don't come to Newgrounds for Epic Games packed with weeks worth of game-play. I come here to chill and play some games on my spare time. Thank you for catering to that style of game. Good Job!

The Addicting Button Game The Addicting Button Game

It is addicting

I gave it a 5 on the left so it gets the attention it should. But it would be nicer with some simple sound effects, and maybe a background track. The best would be if the background were a base track or something, and the buttons were notes, or something similar, but I couldn't program better than you did, so I don't have all that much room to talk.

Super Mario 63 Super Mario 63

Um... WOW!!!!

--"I kind of went a little overboard, but whatever."
--There's no such thing.

It's a very well done game, and I wish I had this kind of skill level. Maybe someday, I will. But for now I'm speechless. And really enjoying it.

Orca Rampage Orca Rampage

Really fun, fast paced.

THe graphics are pretty nice. The music is enjoyable. It's a fun twist on all the 'Helicopter' Games floating out there. The only reason I didn't put a ten here, is because it picks up speed too fast for me to do much of a run.