Dark Caves of Johto Remaster Dark Caves of Johto Remaster

Little Bass Heavy But...

The bass seems a bit over the top, but that doesn't mean I don't like it. That seems to be something that happens a lot with Newgrounds' songs. I love the direction you've taken the song. The first one you did was on my favorites list for quite a while. This one is now.

Thank you for your continued dedication to making a solid remix. You may even be able to submit this over at OCremix.org. If not, they'll be able to nudge you along that goal rather quickly. Keep up the good work.

Dark Caves of Johto Dark Caves of Johto

I rarely give out tens, sorry. 5/5 though.

This is a really nice remix of my personal favorite song in SoulSilver. If you lengthened it a bit, and cleaned up the synth a tad, you could send it off to OCRemix.org too.

As it stands, this is currently one of my top five remixes, any improvements would only raise it's ranking in my mind.

((I almost didn't say the site name because of the big, red notice below the submit window about promoting outside sites. But then I noticed it said unrelated sites; OCremix is very related.))

Cam3leon responds:

This really is in the running to get a full upgrade, mastering-wise. I appreciate the feedback, from you and everyone else. If you think it's OCRemix-ready, then I'll definitely make it so :)