All 3 art Reviews

Jessica Rabbit Jessica Rabbit

Wait...

You drew that in FLASH!? With a MOUSE?!!

Dude, I can't even do that good with a tablet in Illustrator, or Photoshop. Flash has a rather rudimentary vector interface. I am now jealous.

You got her face spot on. And I'm liking that background. I don't often give10s, so you got a 9 for review. But I still rated you 5.

ManBean responds:

Thanks mac you're alright.

BOOBIE GIRL BOOBIE GIRL

Dude, Seriously...

You need to stop shooting down your own work in every post you make. Your art is fine. And by the standards of the rest of Newgrounds, your art is rather pleasant , even. You do good work, and need to stand behind it. People read comments and are easily disappointed if the artist is too.

PS: I don't often give out 10s, so 9 is pretty good.

HOLIMOUNT responds:

hehehe thanks bro and well i normally shoot down myself to feel a little better if i get haters and stuff you know but im triying to evoid that hehehe thanks for the comment mate

Hidden Image Hidden Image

Well, once you get over the shock.

If you look at the shlong. The right size looks a bit like a nose, wheras the top looks like a hat, or turban of some sort. With the other lines eluding to eyes, ears, a chin and such.

KoRpZ responds:

haha it's true, thank you for pointing that out. i'm tempted to draw an optical illusion cock/face.