The Dudette Next Door The Dudette Next Door

Too Bad

Too bad Tord has no other work. I was going to add him to my favorites too.

Saw the ending coming, but it was still well executed. Thanks again for your work.

WTFuture WTFuture

Laughter Ceased

But then the next joke hit, and I laughed anew. Love this work thanks you very much.

Hammer & Fail Hammer & Fail

WOW!!

I actually laughed loud enough that my folks asked me what was so funny.

I very rarely favorite an artist around here, but you're on the list now.

Mastermind: WC Mastermind: WC

This is an AMAZING game for only six months of work. I'm highly impressed. Thank you so much for putting it all together.

LARRY: Doug-Out LARRY: Doug-Out

The Difficulty Spikes Far too much.

With that pour bar constantly getting faster, it gets tough enough earning money withOUT Doug running in back. There should be a cap on that speed somewhere around day28. I'm on 38, and I'm lucky if I get three successful pours in a day. let alone enough to make my profit back.

TheDarkMan TheDarkMan

Pretty fun concept.

But I couldn't even get past level 3 at first. Of course right after I typed this, I made it through several levels without too much trouble. Thank you for the time you put into building this game for us.

Dark Caves of Johto Remaster Dark Caves of Johto Remaster

Little Bass Heavy But...

The bass seems a bit over the top, but that doesn't mean I don't like it. That seems to be something that happens a lot with Newgrounds' songs. I love the direction you've taken the song. The first one you did was on my favorites list for quite a while. This one is now.

Thank you for your continued dedication to making a solid remix. You may even be able to submit this over at OCremix.org. If not, they'll be able to nudge you along that goal rather quickly. Keep up the good work.

Dark Caves of Johto Dark Caves of Johto

I rarely give out tens, sorry. 5/5 though.

This is a really nice remix of my personal favorite song in SoulSilver. If you lengthened it a bit, and cleaned up the synth a tad, you could send it off to OCRemix.org too.

As it stands, this is currently one of my top five remixes, any improvements would only raise it's ranking in my mind.

((I almost didn't say the site name because of the big, red notice below the submit window about promoting outside sites. But then I noticed it said unrelated sites; OCremix is very related.))

Cam3leon responds:

This really is in the running to get a full upgrade, mastering-wise. I appreciate the feedback, from you and everyone else. If you think it's OCRemix-ready, then I'll definitely make it so :)

Jessica Rabbit Jessica Rabbit

Wait...

You drew that in FLASH!? With a MOUSE?!!

Dude, I can't even do that good with a tablet in Illustrator, or Photoshop. Flash has a rather rudimentary vector interface. I am now jealous.

You got her face spot on. And I'm liking that background. I don't often give10s, so you got a 9 for review. But I still rated you 5.

ManBean responds:

Thanks mac you're alright.

BOOBIE GIRL BOOBIE GIRL

Dude, Seriously...

You need to stop shooting down your own work in every post you make. Your art is fine. And by the standards of the rest of Newgrounds, your art is rather pleasant , even. You do good work, and need to stand behind it. People read comments and are easily disappointed if the artist is too.

PS: I don't often give out 10s, so 9 is pretty good.

HOLIMOUNT responds:

hehehe thanks bro and well i normally shoot down myself to feel a little better if i get haters and stuff you know but im triying to evoid that hehehe thanks for the comment mate

Hidden Image Hidden Image

Well, once you get over the shock.

If you look at the shlong. The right size looks a bit like a nose, wheras the top looks like a hat, or turban of some sort. With the other lines eluding to eyes, ears, a chin and such.

KoRpZ responds:

haha it's true, thank you for pointing that out. i'm tempted to draw an optical illusion cock/face.